The official UFC Vegas 14 weigh-in is now over and it is time to take inventory.
First info arrived simply earlier than the beginning of the train, the deliberate struggle between Julian Marquez and Saparbeg Safarov was canceled, the latter having encountered issues in his weight reduce.
Of the 22 remaining fighters, 3 failed to look on the requested weight. Abdul Razak Alhassan was first weighed at 172.5 lbs, 1.5 over the restrict. Eryk Anders additionally confirmed up with the identical chubby, with the size exhibiting 187.5 lbs as a substitute of the common 186. Finally, Louis smolka in the meantime was weighed at 139 lbs exceeding the three lbs mark. Their respective fights are remodeled into “intermediate weight” and they must switch 20% of their purses to their adversaries. The struggle between Sean Strickland and Brendan Allen was introduced robotically on the uncommon weight of 195 lbs. Both showing slightly below this bar, their weighing is due to this fact profitable.
Here are the complete outcomes:
Main card (1h, French time)
- Lightweight: Paul Felder (155.75) vs. Rafael dos Anjos (156)
- Middleweight: Abdul Razak Alhassan (172.5) vs. Khaos Williams (170)
- Straw weight (girls): Kay Hansen (115.5) vs. Cory McKenna (116)
- Middleweight: Eryk Anders (187.5) vs. Antonio Arroyo (185.5)
- Middleweight: Sean Strickland (194.5) vs. Brendan Allen (193.5)
Preliminary card (10 p.m. French time)
- Strawweight (girls): Ashley Yoder (115.5) vs. Miranda Granger (115.5)
- Lightweight: Alex Morono (170.5) vs. Rhys McKee (170.5)
- Middleweight: Jose Quinonez (135) vs. Louis Smolka (139)
- Straw weight (girls): Randa Markos (116) vs. Kanako Murata (115)
- Bantamweight: Geraldo de Freitas (136) vs. Tony Gravely (135.5)
- Heavyweight: Don’tale Mayes (262) vs. Roque Martinez (244)