The official UFC 264 ‘Poirier vs. McGregor 3 ‘passed off this Friday evening in Las Vegas, and has simply ended with a single misfire, however all fights stand.
Find out the abstract by way of the video participant on the high of the article.
If all of the fights scheduled for tomorrow have certainly been validated, the bantamweight Irene Aldana was weighed at 139.5 kilos for 136 licensed. She will nonetheless face Yana Kunitskaya in the principle card as deliberate, giving her 30% of her fight bonus.
While ready for tonight’s ceremonial weigh-in, under are the total results:
MAIN CARD (RMC Sport 2, 4h00 France / 22h00 ET):
- Lightweight: Dustin Poirier (156) vs. Conor McGregor (156)
- Welterweight: Gilbert Burns (170.5) vs. Stephen Thompson (170.5)
- Heavyweight: Greg Hardy (264.5) vs. Tai Tuivasa (263)
- Bantamweight (feminine): Irene Aldana (139.5)* vs. Yana Kunitskaya (134.5)
- Bantamweight: Kris Moutinho (135) vs. Sean O’Malley (135.5)
ESPN PRELIMINARY CARD 2 (UFC Fight Pass, 2h00 France / 8h00 ET):
- Welterweight: Carlos Condit (171) vs. Max Griffin (170.5)
- Welterweight: Michel Pereira (170.5) vs. Niko Price (169.5)
- Featherweight: Ryan Hall (145) vs. Ilia Topuria (145.5)
- Middleweight: Dricus Du Plessis (185.5) vs. Trevin Giles (185.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD 1 ESPN + (UFC Fight Pass, 0h00 France / 18h00 ET):
- Flyweight (feminine): Jessica Eye (125.5) vs. Jennifer Maia (125.5)
- Middleweight: Omari Akhmedov (185.5) vs. Brad Tavares (184.5)
- Flyweight: Jerome Rivera (125.5) vs. Zhalgas Zhumagulov (125.5)
- Middleweight: Alen Amedovski (186) vs. Hu Yaozong (185.5)