COVID-19 has already claimed 3 victims this week amongst fighters scheduled for UFC 256 ‘Figueiredo vs. Moreno ‘, the primary card isn’t affected for the second.
The UFC had in all probability needed to anticipate a doable bloodbath of cancellations in offering a 15-fight fightcard for UFC 256 subsequent Saturday. The occasion already counts solely 11 …
After the announcement earlier this week of Angela Hill’s package deal for her combat towards Tecia Torres, two different fights had been known as off. Also examined constructive for the coronavirus, Karl Roberson won’t face Dalcha Lungiambula at UFC 256 both. Their combat has been postponed to December 19 on the end-of-year card. Finally, welterweight Dwight Grant has simply introduced his forfeit on Instagram. He was scheduled for an attention-grabbing duel towards Li Jingliang.
The 4th combat deleted follows the reprogramming of Omari Akhmedov vs. Tom Breese at January 16.
Below is that this weekend’s new UFC schedule replace:
Main card (4h00 in France, 22h00 ET):
- Flyweight: Deiveson Figueiredo vs. Brandon Moreno – title combat
- Lightweight: Tony Ferguson vs. Charles Oliveira
- Middleweight: Kevin Holland vs. Ronaldo Souza
- Featherweight: Rafael Fiziev vs. Renato Moicano
- Heavy weights: Ciryl Gane vs. Junior Dos Santos
ESPN 2 preliminary card, ESPN + (2h00 in France, 8h00 ET):
- Featherweight: Daniel Pineda vs. Cub swanson
- Strawweight (feminine): Mackenzie Dern vs. Virna Jandiroba
- Flyweight (feminine): Andrea Lee vs. Gillian robertson
- Heavyweight: Serghei Spivac vs. Jared vanderaa
- Lightweight: Peter Barrett vs. Chase hooper
- Featherweight: Billy Quarantillo vs. Gavin Tucker