Australian Nick Kyrgios dismissed No. 1 seeded Russian Daniil Medvedev (6-7) 6-4, 6-2) and reached the spherical of 16 of the Montreal match, at Montreal’s IGA Stadium, Wednesday night.
Kyrgios, ranked thirty seventh within the ATP, will face the winner of the upcoming match between Australian Alex De Minaur and Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov, seeded No. 15 within the spherical of 16 of the Montreal match.
The Australian tennis participant received in opposition to Argentinian Sebastian Baez (6-4, 6-4), earlier than his success in opposition to Medvedev, primary on the ATP, on Wednesday.
The different posters of the second spherical in Montreal (Masters 1000, IGA Stadium, exhausting, 6,573,785 USD, outcomes are displayed from latest to oldest):
- Jack Draper – Stefanos Tsitsipas: to play
- Andrey Rublev – Daniel Evans: scheduled for Wednesday
- Yoshihito Nishioka – Felix Auger-Aliassime: scheduled for Wednesday
- Cameron Norrie – Botic van de Zandschulp: scheduled for Wednesday
- Frances Tiafoe – Taylor Fritz: scheduled for Wednesday
- Diego Schwartzman – Albert Ramos-Vinolas: scheduled for Wednesday
- Gael Monfils – Maxime Cressy: scheduled for Wednesday
- Marin Čilić (N.13) – Karen Khachanov: 6-3, 6-2
- Alex De Minaur – Grigor Dimitrov: scheduled for Wednesday
- Jannik Sinner (N.7) – Adrian Mannarino (Q): 2-6, 6-4, 6-2
- Pablo Carreno Busta – Holger Rune: 6-0, 6-3
- Roberto Bautista Agut (N.14) – Jenson Brooksby: 7-5, 6-1
- Tommy Paul – Carlos Alcaraz (N.2): 6-7 7-6 6-3
- Casper Ruud (N.4) – Alex Molcan: 7-6 6-3
- Hubert Hurkacz (N.8) – Emil Ruusuvuori: 6-3, 6-7 6-2