German qualifier Yannick Hanfmann received two units to zero (6-3, 6-4) in opposition to Chilean Cristian Garin, seeded No. 6 and reached the second spherical of the Gstaad match on Tuesday noon. , on the Roy Emerson Arena in Gstaad.
Hanfmann, 152nd on the planet at ATP, will face the winner of the upcoming match between Chilean qualifier Nicolas Jarry and Brazilian Thiago Monteiro within the second spherical of the Swiss match.
The different posters of the primary spherical in Gstaad (ATP 250, Roy Emerson Arena, clay, 597,900 EUR, the outcomes are displayed from the newest to the oldest):
- Marc-Andrea Huesler – Dominic Stricker: scheduled for Tuesday
- Nicolas Jarry – Thiago Monteiro: scheduled for Tuesday
- Hugo Gaston – Dominic Thiem: scheduled for Tuesday
- Elias Ymer (Q) – Benoit Paire: Ymer certified (6-2, 2-0 ab.)
- Juan Pablo Varillas (Q) – Lorenzo Sonego: 7-6 6-2
- Richard Gasquet – Roberto Carballes Baena: 7-5, 6-4
- Jaume Munar – Bernabe Zapata Miralles: 6-3, 3-6, 7-5
- Alexander Ritschard (WC) – João Sousa (N.8): 6-3, 6-3
- Jiri Lehecka – Tomas Martin Etcheverry: 6-1, 6-3
- Federico Delbonis – Mikael Ymer: 6-4, 7-5
- Pedro Martinez (N.5) – Carlos Taberner: 6-4, 6-3