UFC Paris. The UFC MMA show was spectacular, discover the outcomes, the robust photographs and the replay of the show.
The night was significantly awaited by MMA followers in France. On the night of Saturday September 3, 2022, 12,000 spectators set hearth to the lair of the Accor Arena (Bercy), in Paris, below the eyes of the Minister of Sports, Amélie Oudéa-Castéra, current for the event. Everything went completely, from the victory of Ciryl Gane throughout the “main event”, to the Marseillaise sung by the delirious crowd throughout her struggle, by way of the nice success of the French. The night, organized to perfection, was an awesome success for this primary UFC occasion organized in the French capital.
The excessive level of the night was, certainly, the victory by KO of Ciryl Gane. His night adversary was, nevertheless, a really critical shopper. The Australian Tai Tuisava, world No. 3, might depend on his expertise (15 wins and three losses on the clock). It wasn’t sufficient: Ciryl Gane knocked him out in the third spherical. The world primary had beforehand been put in problem by his opponent throughout the second spherical. But his selflessness and the assist of the room acquired for his trigger received the higher of the protection of the Australian. “I labored him throughout the place. I did rather a lot of undermining work, went for him bodily and went into warrior mode when he received me in bother. I ended up sporting him down and drop.
The different French additionally shone. Thus, the 5 tricolor contributors all triumphed. Find all the outcomes of this primary night of the UFC in Paris and all the photographs of the occasion on this article… And to see the replay of the show, you need to go to the platform of RMC Sports
Apart from the foremost occasion between Ciryl Gane and Tai Tuisava, many oppositions befell on Saturday September 3, 2022. Here are all the outcomes of the night.
- Heavyweight – Ciryl Gane defeats Tai Tuivasa by knockout
- Middleweight – Robert Whittaker defeats Marvin Vettori by unanimous resolution
- Middleweight – Nassourdine Imavov defeats Joaquin Buckley by unanimous resolution
- Middleweight – Roman Kopylov defeats Alessio Di Chirico by KO
- Featherweight – William Gomis defeats Jarno Errens by majority resolution
- Featherweight – Nathaniel Wood defeats Charles Jourdain by unanimous resolution
- Middleweight – Abusupiyan Magomedov defeats Dustin Stoltzfus by TKO
- Lightweight – Nasrat Haqparast defeats John Makdessi by resolution
- Lightweight – Fares Ziam defeats Michal Figlak through unanimous resolution
- Lightweight – Benoît Saint-Denis defeats Gabriel Miranda by TKO
- Bantamweight – Cristian Quinonez defeats Khalid Taha by TKO
- Featherweight (girls’s) – Stephanie Egger defeats Ailin Perez by submission
The UFC Paris night was an awesome success. Here, pell-mell, are some photographs of the numerous fights, broadcast by RMC Sport: