Published on 11/27/2020 at 8:24 PM
Checks have been seen at the southern roundabouts of Perpignan this Thursday, November 26. Led by the DDSP with the reinforcement of the Marseille zonal motorized models, these operations undergo 400 to 600 automobiles in 2 hours, for 30 to 40 ready studies, usually for lack of certification. To keep away from being fined, the prefect reminds you of the measures to be noticed.
The new provisions associated to containment introduced Thursday by Prime Minister Jean Castex have to be outlined by decree this Saturday. From the outset, the prefect of the Pyrénées-Orientales, Etienne Stoskopf, signifies that, in contrast to the first confinement, there will likely be no chance of native adaptation. He however publicizes that he’s as a consequence of meet the mayor of Perpignan, Louis Aliot, this Friday night to debate the holding of the Christmas market. “We will see the conditions together, with the aim of maintaining extreme vigilance in all circumstances. ” The State consultant additionally publicizes that he will likely be going to Les Angles this Tuesday to fulfill mountain professionals. “We will share information, including with regard to what is happening in Spain and Andorra. “, specifies the prefect.
- Races: There is not any restrict to the journey, nor to the length. It shouldn’t be forbidden to go to Spain, however it’s crucial to hold a certificates and to ensure to respect the perimeter confinement established in Catalonia on weekends.
- Hunting, fishing, boating: these actions are as soon as once more attainable, with sure restrictions. For looking, for instance, inside the restrict of 20 km and three hours, a most of 6 individuals with a masks.
- Solidarity Fund: “I measure the difficulty for these professionals“whose closure is maintained, says the prefect.”The solidarity fund will be open from December 4, bars, restaurants, nightclubs, sports halls, whatever their size, will be able to ask for help from that date. The public treasury will put itself in a position to be able to pay the aid in the following week, that is to say from December 8.“
- Tax credit score: Landlords who surrender gathering the November rents will profit from a tax credit score of fifty% of the quantity.
- Shops: “Beyond 400 m2, someone must count and stop the entrances. “For Sunday openings,”We are freeing all obstacles to the possibility of opening the next weekends “. Temporary non-food markets might reopen, open air or not. Ditto for second-hand sellers and flower markets.