The quantity 5 middleweight, Derek Brunson, sadly will be unable to face Jack Hermansson, quantity 8, on December 3 subsequent.
While the 2 males needed to struggle on the map of theUFC Orlando early subsequent month, Derek Brunson was compelled to forfeit resulting from harm. Jack Hermansson will finally face the Georgian Roman Dolidze,
Roman Dolidze (11-1) will look to wrap up his spectacular 2022 marketing campaign with a fourth straight win. In June, “The Caucasian” stopped Kyle Daukaus within the 1st spherical earlier than beating Phil Hawes in lower than 5 minutes in October. On December 3, Dolidze should face probably the most troublesome problem of his profession to proceed his ascent to the 170 kilos.
For his half, Jack Hermansson (23-7) is coming off a unanimous choice victory over Chris Curtis in July. This success allowed the Swede to get again within the saddle after his loss by conceded choice against Sean Stricklandthe present quantity 7 middleweight, in July.
Find beneath the UFC Orlando card for December 3:
- Stephen Thompson vs. Kevin Holland
- Rafael dos Anjos vs. Bryan Barberena
- Roman Dolidze vs. Jack Hermansson
- Matheus Nicolau vs. matt schnell
- Sergei Pavlovich vs. Tai Tuivasa
- Niko Price vs. Phil Rowe
- Nathan Levy vs. Genaro Valdez
- Francis Marshall vs. Marcelo Rojo
- Tracy Cortez vs. amanda ribas
- Darren Elkins vs. Jonathan Pearce
- Eryk Anders vs. Kyle Daukaus
- Marc Diakiese vs. Michael Johnson
- Clay Guida vs. Scott Holtzman
- Emily Ducote vs. Angela Hill
- Yazmin Jauregui vs. Istela Nunes
Who do you assume will win this struggle? What are your predictions for UFC Orlando?