The heavyweight contenders combat between Curtis Blaydes and Derrick Lewis has been rescheduled on UFC Fight Night on February 20.
ESPN announced the combat final evening. The two athletes had been already supposed to fulfill in November to function headliner for UFC on ESPN 18, however the combat was referred to as off following the bundle of Blaydes, who examined optimistic for COVID-19.
Their duel ought to function a à la carte primary occasion on February 20, the placement of which isn’t but outlined.
Curtis Blaydes is on a 4-game profitable streak since his categorical loss by TKO (45 seconds) to Francis Ngannou, at UFC Fight Night 141 in 2018. His most up-to-date success is a 5-round dominance over Alexander Volkov on the UFC on ESPN 11.
For his half, Lewis can be in good condition with 3 straight wins for his final appearances within the cage. ‘The Black Beast’ first bought the higher of Blagoy Ivanov by cut up resolution, then defeated Ilir Latifi by unanimous resolution, earlier than extra just lately providing themselves Alexey Oleinik by TKO in spherical 2.
The February 20 UFC Fight Night card now consists of the next fights:
- Curtis Blaydes vs. Derrick lewis
- Chris Daukaus vs. Aleksei Oleinik
- Darrick Minner vs. Charles Rosa
- Jai Herbert vs. Drakkar Klose
- Danny Chavez vs. Jared gordon
- Shana Dobson vs. Casey O’Neill
- Jamall Emmers vs. Chas Skelly
- Matt Brown vs. Carlos condit
- Vinicius Moreira vs. Ike Villanueva